Monday 8 February 2016

WELCOME!

My name is Saffron, I’m 13 years young and an enthusiast of all things, “Tumblr, Advice and Lifestyle” related. I then had to choose to write about, which for me wasn’t a big deal. My idea for this blog is to write about the things I like, the things I felt passionate about and share my love of photography and advice giving. Thus, Society Moons was born - A blog run by a socially awkward thirteen-year-old girl, trying to make as many people happy by giving them advice, talking about the latest trends, reviewing some product or books, and maybe some DIY/Recipes every once in a while.


Hopefully, you guys might like this hobby of mine and stick around, even actually listen to the opinions of a girl stuck in early teenage life and think to yourself - wow, this actually helped me. And if that ever does happen in the future, the fact that I've made someone's day or helped them with their everyday drama will, in fact, make me so happy. 

I am a lover of all things Tumblr aesthetics, large oversized sweaters and I'm pretty much your everyday youtube fangirl. So come on into my interesting blog, it's nice, friendly and who knows? Leave a comment and see if I can make your day by helping you, giving advice or even to make you smile. Because at the end of the day, my audience is the most important thing to me, and making you lot happier just makes my smile grow bigger.

No comments: